- Windhoek - Walvis Bay (from 01 Oct 2012)
One flight per day. On Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Sundays the flights will operate in the afternoon; on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays they will operate in the morning.
- Lusaka - Windhoek (from 01 Oct 2012)
Flights on Fridays and Sundays will switch to afternoon/evening departure
- Windhoek - Maun - Victoria Falls - Windhoek (from 28 Oct 2012)
from daily to 4x weekly service (28 Oct 2012 - 30 March 2013)
- Windhoek - Luanda (from 28 Oct 2012)
flights increase from 5 to 6 weekly flights with a new Saturday frequency
- Windhoek - Frankfurt (from 01 Oct 2012)
- departure time (WDH > FRA) to change from 21:05 to 21:45 (arrival time to change from 07:00 to 06:55 (Europe Winter time change)).
- departure time (FRA > WDH) to change from 20:10 to 19:10 local time (due to Europe Winter time change)
13 September 2012
Air Namibia announces more timetable changes
Air Namibia already announced some schedule changes in August 2012 that are aimed at improving its service offering and to rationalize the capacity offered on Air Namibia's regional and domestic route network. The airline has now annouced some additional schedule changes, including schedule changes on the Frankfurt route.