- Victoria Road, Clifton and Bantry Bay, Cape Town - US$5700/m² (R80000/m²)
- The Ridge & Cliff Road, Clifton, Cape Town - US$ 5600/m² (R78000/m²)
- Nettelton Road, Clifton, Cape Town - US$5400/m² (R76000/m²)
- Clifton Road, Clifton, Cape Town - US$5400/m² (R75000/m²)
- V&A Marina, Dock Road, City Bowl, Cape Town - US$5100/m² (R72000/m²)
- Lagoon Drive, Umhlanga - US$2900/m² (R40000/m²)
- Beachyhead Drive, Plettenberg Bay - US$2600/m² (R37000/m²)
- Clifton - US$5100/m² (R72000/m²)
- Bantry Bay - US$4800/m² (R67000/m²)
- Fresnaye - US$3900/m² (R54000/m²)
- Camps Bay & Bakoven - US$3500/m² (R49000/m²)
- Llandudno - US$3300/m² (R46000/m²)
As part of the research for the "SA Wealth Report 2020", NWW also took a look at the top holiday hotspots for the wealthy in South Africa. According to the findings, Cape Town, Umhlanga and La Lucia, Ballito, Plettenberg Bay, Knysna, George and Oubaai, Hermanus, Wilderness, St Francis Bay and Natures Valley are the top holiday spots for South Africa's high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs).
*The term "total wealth" refers to the private wealth held by all the individuals living in each city.