1. Buellsport Guest Farm is located 50km south of Solitaire and about 250km southwest of Windhoek. Hiking is the main acitivity at the farm.
2. The Quivertree Gorge hiking trail is Buellsport Guest Farm's most popular trail. The trail is about 5km long.
3. Camping at Naukluft Camp (booking via Namibia Wildlife Resorts) in the Namib-Naukluft National Park. The camp is know for its hiking trails, nature walks and for bird watching.
3. Tsauchab River Camp offers a family hide-out and thatch roof chalets, exclusive and private camp sites, tented bush camp, restaurant on request, farm shop, fire wood, meats and many more. All non guided activates are free for all our guests, hiking trails and 4x4 trails, natural springs, sundowner view points and swimming pool.
4. Neuras Winery, the world's driest vineyard
5. Tsauchabfontein, just down the road/river from Tsauchab River Camp, is the place to go to if you are looking for the best rock pools in the area.