- Flights between Windhoek and Cape Town are to be reduced from 3 to 2 flights on Saturday with SW746/7 being removed from the schedule.
- Flights between Windhoek and Johannesburg are to be reduced from 3 to 2 flights on Saturday with SW713/4 being removed from the schedule.
- The number of flights to Gaborone will increase from 3 to 4 per week with the added frequency operating on Tuesday, and all flights to operate in the morning.
- Flights to Rundu and Katima Mulilo are to be reduced from 6 to 4 frequencies per week. As a result, flights on Tuesdays and Thursdays are to be removed from the schedule.
- Flights to Luderitz and Oranjemund are to increase from 3 to 4 frequencies per week, and to operate on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday instead of Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- The Windhoek - Maun - Victoria Falls - Windhoek flights, which operate on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays in the morning, are to operate as Windhoek - Victoria Falls - Maun - Windhoek in the afternoon. The Monday flight is still to operate in the morning. The frequencies are to remain 4 per week throughout the seasons (low and high season).
- Flights between Lusaka and Windhoek are reduced from 6 to 5 frequencies per week excluding Saturdays (Saturday flight is to be removed from schedule).
If you are affected by any the schedule chances, contact Air Namibia (Tel.: +264 61 299 6111, Email: callcentre[a]airnamibia.aero) for further details.