The following changes will take place:
- Windhoek <> Ondangwa (Namibia) - from 1 to 2 flights on Saturdays
- Windhoek <> Accra (Ghana) - from 5 to 3 flights per week
- Walvis Bay <> Cape Town - the route will be operated via Windhoek
- Windhoek <> Cape Town - from 4 to 3 flights per day
- Windhoek <> Gaborone - the number of flights will remain at 3 per week, but operation days will switch to Fridays, Sundays and Tuesdays.
- Windhoek <> Johannesburg - the number of flights will remain at 3 per day, but one of the rotations will be operated with an Embraer ERJ 135 Regional Jet, while the other two operate using an Airbus A319-100 and a Boeing B737-500
- Windhoek <> Lusaka - all flights will be operated using Embraer ERJ 135 Jets.The Boeing B737-500 will be removed from this route, currently used on Tuesdays.