- 01 - 30 September 2019: Lowland fynbos display at the Cape Agulhas Lighthouse
- 07 September 2019: Agulhas Birding Day
- 08 - 15 September2016: SA National Parks Week
- 14 September 2019: Coastal Clean-Up
- 21 September 2019: Birthday Bash Relay Race & Basaar
Agulhas National Park stretches along the coastal plain between the towns of Gansbaai and Struisbaai in South Africa's Western Cape. It can be accessed via the N2 highway, which runs from Cape Town along the east coast via the Garden Route to Port Elizabeth. Coming from the west (Cape Town > Port Elizabeth) travellers must turn off at Caledon and pass through Bredasdorp; from the east (Port Elizabeth > Cape Town), travellers must leave the N2 near Swellendam and pass through Bredasdorp to get to Agulhas National Park.