- The Kranshoek Coastal Day Walk will most likely reopen on 07 July 2017
- The Perdekop Hiking Trail is open
- The Petrus-se-Brand Cycle Route is open
- Except for the Red Route, all MTB trails in the Harkerville area, including the Graspad Trail (Black Route), the Blue Route, Yellow Route and the Green Route, are open.
- The multi-day Harkerville Coast Hiking Trail and the Kranshoek Viewpoint and Picnic Site remain closed
05 July 2017
Garden Route National Park: Cycling & hiking trails in Harkerville open after fire!
South African National Parks (SANParks) announced on 04 July 2017 that most hiking and cycling routes in the Harkerville area in the Knysna section of the Garden Route National Park are accessible again.