17 November 2010

Finest backpacker cuisine: Beans on toast (incl. an explanatory video!!!) LOL

I just had beans on toast for dinner and, well, googled "beans on toast". Don't ask why... probably just because I was sitting in front of my computer while eating. Anyway - I found this video on youtube. I am not sure if the person who made the video is to be taken seriously about it (I am actually sure - she must be taking the piss LOL), but, hey, this is "How to make beans on toast":



In case you "forgot" what ingredients you need for "beans on toast":
  • half a can (210g) of baked beans
  • 2 slices of bread
  • 20g butter
  • 20g (grated) cheese
Heat the beans in a pot over low heat (or simply use a microwave). Toast the bread and spread the butter over them. Once the beans are heated through, pour them over the buttered toasts. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the beans... and enjoy...YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment