The times slots below will apply from 29 to 31 March 2018:
- Time slot 1: 05:30 to 07:30
- Time slot 2: 07:30 to 09:30
- Time slot 3: 09:30 onwards
- Time slot 1: 06:00 to 08:00
- Time slot 2: 08:00 to 10:00
- Time slot 3: 10:00 onwards
Visitors should also take note of the following important information:
- Day Visitor bookings are subject to a non-refundable booking fee of R40 per adult and R20 per child until 31 March 2018 and R41 per adult and R21 per child from 01 April 2018 onwards.
- Day Visitors who have pre-booked will still be required to pay Conservation Fees or use a valid Wild Card to enter Kruger National Park. The Conservation Fee for residents of South Africa is R82 per adult and R41 per child (between ages 2 – 11) and for international guests it is R328 per adult and R164 per child until 31 March 2018 and R83, R42, R331 and R166 respectively from 01 April 2018 onwards.
- Guests planning to use Wild Cards are requested to ensure membership is valid before arrival and this can best be done online at www.sanparks.org/wild
- The number and profile of persons (adults and children) on the reservation and actual persons arriving should correspond.
- All guests (drivers and passengers) may be required to identify themselves upon admission (SA driver’s license, identity document or passport).
- Due to existing contractual arrangements with Open Safari Vehicles (OSVs), they are regarded as booked for all Day Visitor admissions.
- Gate Quotas will be applied and un-booked guests could be denied entry.