- Tarentaal day visitor area (inside the Ebb & Flow Rest Camp)
- Island Lake (in close proximity of the main rest camp)
- Wilderness Lagoon (a picnic spot close to the Touw River Estuary) giving visitors easy access to the beach area which is just across the bridge
- Woodville Big Tree (Forest area, a few kilometres from the main camp)
- Goudveld: Jubilee Creek and Krisjan se Nek (Forest area, a few kilometres from the main camp)
According to SANParks, campers (multi-day visitors) mainly visit Garden Route National Park for the tranquillity and serenity of the riverside camping sites, whilst day visitors enter the Park for a variety of activities including nature walks/ hiking trails, water activities, segways, birding and a sense of place the open access Park offers.