- Motorists traveling to Talamati Bush Camp are advised that all roads are accessible again. The S140 has been reopened, so that there is no need to use the S145 road to the camp as an alternative.
- Motorists traveling to/from Skukuza Rest Camp are urged to avoid using gravel roads where possible especially those towing trailers until further notice. SANParks' technical services teams are busy examining the roads and will advise further.
- The S3, in Marula South Region, from Paul Kruger Gate towards Phabeni Gate until S4 and S79 Lower Sabie route has been reopened.
- The S65 Waterhole Road (Watergaat) is still in bad condition but accessible.
- In Marula North, the S48 (Tsendze loop) is closed. The closure is due to the slippery condition caused by the recent rain.
- The S125 Nwaswitsotso in the Marula South Region between Satara Rest Camp and Tshokwane Rest Camp has been reopened.
04 January 2019
Rain in Kruger National Park: Road accessibility update!
Due to the recent rains in Kruger National Park, South African National Parks (SANParks) has issued an update regarding the accessibility of roads with in the National Park. All roads which are closed are marked with "No Entry" signs or blocked with other objects. People should refrain from opening and driving on these roads as closures are necessary to ensure their safety.