The times slots below will apply:
- Time slot 1: 06:00 to 08:00
- Time slot 2: 08:00 to 10:00
- Time slot 3: 10:00 onwards
Visitors should also take note of the following important information:
- Day visitor bookings are subject to a non-refundable booking fee of R41 per adult and R21 per child.
- Day visitors who have pre-booked will still be required to pay conservation fees or use a valid Wild Card to enter Kruger National Park. The conservation fee for residents of South Africa is R83 per adult and R42 per child (between ages 2 – 11) and for international guests it is R331 per adult and R166 per child.
- Guests planning to use Wild Cards are requested to ensure membership is valid before arrival and this can best be done online at www.sanparks.org/wild
- The number and profile of persons (adults and children) on the reservation and actual persons arriving should correspond.
- All guests (drivers and passengers) may be required to identify themselves upon admission (SA driver's license, identity document or passport).
- Due to existing contractual arrangements with Open Safari Vehicles (OSVs), they are regarded as booked for all day visitor admissions.
- Gate quotas will be applied and un-booked guests could be denied entry.