- Lebombo port of entry (Mpumalanga > Mozambique) operates on a 24-hour basis
- Mananga port of entry (Mpumalanga > Swaziland) is open from 07:00 to 20:00
- Qancha’s Nek port of entry (Eastern Cape > Lesotho) operates from 06:00 to 22:00
- Kosi Bay port of entry (KwaZulu-Natal > Mozambique) operates from 07:00 to 18:00
- Van Rooyenshek port of entry (Free State > Lesotho) operates from 06:00 - midnight
- Groblersbridge port of entry (Limpopo > Botswana) operates from 06:00 - midnight
- Swartkopfontein port of entry (North West > Botswana) operates from 07:00 to 20:00
21 March 2016
South Africa: Extended border hours during the the Easter 2016 holiday!
South Africa's Department of Home Affairs has extended operating hours at selected ports of entry to ease movement for travellers over the Easter holiday (18 - 30 March 2016). The Department also deploys more personnel, including senior managers, to enhance service quality in this period.