2. Supertubes, Jeffrey's Bay, South AfricaWorld's 10 best surf spots:
The best right-hand ride in the world, according to our panel of Surfing Magazine editors, Jeffrey's Bay offers long, fast barrels off an intense point break.
The bay is divided into sections, so there are plenty of choices -- Kitchen Windows, Magna Tubes, Boneyards and, gnarliest of all, Supertubes.
Expert surfers flock here for rides up to 300 meters long. (via CNN)
- Pipeline, Oahu, Hawaii
- Supertubes, Jeffrey's Bay, South Africa
- Teahupo'o, Tahiti, French Polynesia
- Uluwatu and Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
- P-Pass, Pohnpei, Federated States of Micronesia
- Maverick's, California
- Hossegor, France
- Puerto Escondido, Southern Oaxaca, Mexico
- Cloud Nine, Siargao Island, Philippines
- Lance's Right, Sipora, Mentawais Islands, Sumatera Barat, Indonesia