You can get tickets through 5 different sales channels:
- 11 ticketing centres across the nine host cities. The centres are open seven days a week from 09:00am until 18:00 local time;
- Approx. 600 FNB branches in South Africa, open five days a week from 09:00am on 15 April 2010; the process is new: you can order tickets, make payment and get ticket confirmation immediately; the actual tickets need to be collected at the FIFA ticketing centres or Shoprite/Checkers sales points;
- The official tournament website www.FIFA.com, starting from 18.00 on 15 April 2010;
- The call centre hotline (tel. (within South Africa): 083 123 2010; tel. (international): 0041445832010), starting from 18:00 on 15 April 2010 and open seven days a week from 08:00am until 22:00;
- 18 Shoprite/Checkers sales points, starting from 09:00am on 19 April 2010 and open seven days a week.